Saturday, February 23, 2013

Looking forward to spring


Winter lethargy is starting to make me go insane.  If I had more money I would come up with a wicked sweet invention that would enable me to powerwalk on the treadmill or an elliptical (yeah, I'm a girl and these are the machines at the gym that I enjoy using, so hush) while still being able to do homework.  Not that when I had a gym membership that I was wasting my time on these machines though.  After all, Law & Order SVU isn't going to watch itself, you know.
Olivia and Elliot are skeptical that I can do readings for school and enjoy their programming at the same time, despite my insistence that I can

I'm decidedly looking forward to spring.  No more black tights with every skirt, maybe my lily white shins will make an appearance.  Let's look at some super duper cute spring looks that I've been ogling from Le Bomb Shop.  Granted, a lot of these skirts a a bit shorter than I'm really comfortable wearing seeing as how they're sized for juniors.



Bettie Page Clothing also has some super cute looks for spring.  I'm particularly in love with this dress that can't decide whether it's a 20s style or a wiggle dress.


I feel like an old lady for liking printed trousers, but these are too great to pass up.



Let's all think real hard for spring to come early so that I can start riding my bike so I'll be able to fit into these cute styles.






No comments:

Post a Comment